With over 30 years of experience in healthcare, we recognize the importance of continuing to serve you reliably, safely, and compliantly during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. We write to assure you that since the onset, we’ve taken measures to continue to provide you safe and complete service.
We want to make it clear that we are in it together and we always have been. Our team is prepared to take all the steps necessary to protect our team members and patients.
We are taking all the necessary precautions to provide a safe environment for our patients to help ensure their needs are still taken care of during these challenging times. The health and safety of our patients and staff is one of our main priorities and we want to make sure all of our patients can still get any of their ocular needs taken care of as soon as possible without inconvenience.
- We have changed our protocols for healthcare waste collections to minimize risk of contact with potentially infected patients
- We are providing guidance and ongoing communication to all team members on proper risk mitigation practices including following CDC-approved hand hygiene, operating at safe distances, and proper use of PPE, including gloves
- We are encouraging voluntary quarantine for team members who believe they are at risk and/or report or show signs of symptoms related to COVID-19
- We continue to communicate within our organization to provide guidance on precautionary measures to minimize disease spread at home and work
- We are asking any patients with flu-like symptoms please stay home and reschedule their appointments.
Miller Eye Center
Comments are closed here.